Natto Genome Project
Bacillus subtilis subsp. natto str. BEST195
About Bacillus subtilis natto BEST195
- Very close to well known Bacillus subtilis 168.
- Sequenced by Illumina/Solexa Genome Analyzer II and assembled with B. subtilis 168 genome as the reference.
- Chromosome is 4,091,591 bp, including 8 gaps.
- G+C content: 43.73%
- Protein-coding gene: 4,375
- rRNA gene (5S-23S-16S): 10
- tRNA gene: 93
- 2 plasmids: pBEST195S and pBEST195L.
Database accession numbers
Sequences and annotations are available with following accession numbers.
Copyright (C) Natto Genome Project, 2009-2010. All rights reserved.